Friday, June 19, 2009
Darren in Rome
So, Darren is in Rome right now; must be nice! He is there for work and returns Sunday. This is the first time they have chosen him to work in another country. He was super excited to go. I have been bored to death but can't account for all my 'free' time. I have been walking Bella which I never do, but that's about it. I should go cut the grass; it's so tall that Bella won't even go in it. I would take a picture and show you but Darren has the camera in ROME. Darren hasn't had a chance to do much around the house since we got back from Florida. Oh, funny thing - Darren called me the other day from ROME (I'm not jealous) to tell me that when he picked up his clothes from the cleaners at the hotel he found a thong mixed in with his stuff - good thing he found those before he got home and I found them! The guy that is there with him told him he should not tell me and let me find them because it would be funny. You can tell that guy hasn't been married for very long and probably for not much longer. LOL. I hope that he is doing a great job and is having a good time. Can't wait until he gets home -- so he can mow the lawn ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment